- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's/College Degree in Architecture, Others or equivalent.
- 3 Internship position(s) for duration of 5 month(s).
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
Social Media Footer
Magnifico_Jeans, Inc. is the newest player in the Philippine Retail-Fashion Industry. As a brainchild of seasoned fashion retailers with over 25 years of successful operations, MJI prides itself of expertise in production, distribution, and marketing of leading global brand, Wrangler as its flagship label in the Philippines.
MJI’s competitive advantage lies in its people and highly efficient partners. Being part of a fashion conglomerate with expertise in brand marketing & retailing, textile printing, textile selling, supply of garment accessories, laundry service, and garments finished goods exporting, MJI is able to meet the demands of the market for trendy and fashionable clothing with high turn-over ratio.
With the goal of becoming the country’s preferred retail fashion company, Magnifico_Jeans, Inc. values and commits itself to:
•Continuously develop its products to cater to the ever-changing demands of the retail market and to constantly pursue innovation in its systems and practices.
•Lead in strategic brand and marketing management and to ensure that its flagship brand - Wrangler, is known for generations to come
•Be the forerunner in the Philippine retail scene with the best practices in the field of marketing and retailing.