NORTH - INSTRUMENTMANSubmit ResuméLink
- Assist in the establishment of controls, obtaining the complete survey data record and preparation of all survey requirements/activities of the project.
- Sees to it that all surveying works are in accordance with the standard plans and specifications.
- Ensure proper procedures are observed at the field and proper guidelines for taking the vertical and horizontal controls of any roadworks, structures and building works are performed during the construction period.
- Monitors the accuracy of the Contractor's surveying instruments and all equipment required for the proper construction of all project components.
- Prepares and submits relevant regular surveing reports.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Others).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Contract position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.