Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
- Reviews and familiarizes himself with the project structural drawings and specifications.
- Reviews and recommends for approval of Contractor's submitted working/shop drawings for temporary and permanent works.
- Maintain and compile photos, records, or copies of relevant plans, standards drawings, sketches, calculations, design reports, geotechnical and test results of structures either in hard copies or electronic files.
- Prepare and update progress monitoring charts for structure construction.
- Monitor and inspect all construction activities of the Contractor/s.
- Ensure that all construction activities are being implemented in accordance with the project plans and specifications in coordination with other trades.
- Regularly prepare daily inspection reports and maintain records of all the Contractor's day to day activities and work progress.
- Check structure work request before any works are started.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Civil).
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, CADD/STAAD III.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Contract position(s) are available.