Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - CIVIL ENGINEERING
- Perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities, such as roads and bridges.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Plan and design transportation systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Prepare or present public reports, such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, and property and right-of-way descriptions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Civil).
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Driving Skills.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.