Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - SECURITY SUPERVISOR
- Directly advise the Security Head regarding matters related to security and maybe delegated to carry out the principal functions of the former if and so required.
- Provide immediate response to any criminal, security incident or other emergency which may pose risk to Company assets or otherwise detrimental to Company interests.
- Secure and protect company information and property employed in Company operations.
- Responsible for monitoring security events/trends/patterns which could impact the security of employees, its assets, or operations.
- Identify and quantify security threats, vulnerabilities and risks to all personnel, property and information.
- Assist Security Head in formulating security policy to provide sound security standards and procedures. Regular evaluation/revision of Security Management Plan, Standing Operating Procedures SOP’s and Contingency Plans.
- Responsible for maintaining standards for security information (gathering, recording, storing, accessing and sharing of information) in compliance with established security policy, procedures and codes of practice.
- Plan, implement and supervise timely, appropriate and economic protective security countermeasures to protect all assets against, and limit the impact of, security threats thru security surveys, risk assessment and reviews to ensure adequate protection against assessed threats.
- Develop response plans to counteract the effects of any security incident or emergency in order to minimize potential damage to company assets or interests.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Protective Services and Management.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.