- Directly advise the Security Head regarding matters related to security and maybe delegated to carry out the principal functions of the former if and so required.
- Provide immediate response to any criminal, security incident or other emergency which may pose risk to Company assets or otherwise detrimental to Company interests.
- Secure and protect company information and property employed in Company operations.
- Responsible for monitoring security events/trends/patterns which could impact the security of employees, its assets, or operations.
- Identify and quantify security threats, vulnerabilities and risks to all personnel, property and information.
- Assist Security Head in formulating security policy to provide sound security standards and procedures. Regular evaluation/revision of Security Management Plan, Standing Operating Procedures SOP’s and Contingency Plans.
- Responsible for maintaining standards for security information (gathering, recording, storing, accessing and sharing of information) in compliance with established security policy, procedures and codes of practice.
- Plan, implement and supervise timely, appropriate and economic protective security countermeasures to protect all assets against, and limit the impact of, security threats thru security surveys, risk assessment and reviews to ensure adequate protection against assessed threats.
- Develop response plans to counteract the effects of any security incident or emergency in order to minimize potential damage to company assets or interests.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Protective Services and Management.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.