Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
TRANSPORT PLANNING AND ANALYSIS SPECIALIST
- Develops and maintains in-house traffic and microsimulation models
- Assist in the preparation of feasibility studies for future pipeline projects and/or project evaluation.
- Assist in the assessment of various independent traffic studies.
- Assist in the review of Investment Grade Traffic Studies carried out by Third Party Consultants.
- Assist in the assessment of transport related proposals.
- In-charge of production of Geographical Information System (GIS) maps.
- Render research works on various transport related data from government agencies and private firms.
- Assist in the preparation of traffic survey plans based on requirements and supervise conduct of traffic surveys.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Others).
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Maps.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.