Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - DOCUMENT CONTROL ASSOCIATE
- Assist in the implementation of document management system (e.g. control, safekeeping, archiving, etc.).
- Assist in the maintenance and establishment of database (hard and electronic copy) of pertinent documents.
- Receive, index and register documents based on approved documented procedure.
- Scan, reproduces documents upon request from other departments.
- Retrieves hard copies of requested documents, i.e., reports from the Documents Control Room and old files from archieve.
- Maintenance of document registers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Library Management.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time, Contract position(s) are available.