Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - RIGHT-OF-WAY (ROW) SPECIALIST
- Provide Right-of-Way scheduling and coordination services for projects in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner.
- Assist with and become proficient in the research of land records and titles and ensure the accuracy of the data.
- Assist with and provide land-related support activities, including project support activities and landowner contracts.
- Organization and attention to detail when scheduling, coordinating, and managing the organization for Right-of-Way projects.
- Prepares moderately complex right-of-way cost estimates involving total and partial acquisitions of all types of land, vacant and with site improvements, with and without damages to remaining properties, acquisitions of residential improvements, with and without damages, and acquisitions of non-residential, improved, income producing properties, with and without damages. Prepares feasibility studies, specialist reports (such as cost to cure reports and damages to improvements) and other pertinent cost data.
- Attends and participates at public hearings and property owner meetings.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Others), Geographical Science.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Experience with land acquisition or title research is highly desired.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time, Contract position(s) are available.