Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - GEODETIC ENGINEER
- Responsible for activities related to the preparation, submission, and approval of the parcellary survey works and plans, including all related documents, required by the company in its concession and/or expansion projects.
- Supervise, coordinate, and collaborate with company's parcellary survey works contractor to ensure complete collection and compilation of accurate land documentation and survey data specifically required for efficient right-of-way acquisition.
- Liase with survey and design consultants as well as other departments and/or sections to ensure that the detailed engineering design and corresponding right-of-way requirements of company's concession and/or expansion projects have reasonably considered possible right-of-way acquisition concerns/challenges.
- Assist in identifying right-of-way documentation and acquisition issues/problems and timely notification to the Right-of-Way Head.
- Liase with the RIght-of-Way Documentation and Tracking Specialist to ensure all Right-of-Way data and documentation are accounted for, accurately managed and tracked, consistent with government requirements for right-of-way acquisition.
- Assist in liasing with government agencies, engaged in righ-of-way acquisition, and/or any other matters.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Others), Geographical Science.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCAD.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.