Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
- Interact with suppliers on a daily basis to resolve transactional issues and gather critical information invoices , tracking info, tax docs. etc.
- Responsible for appropriate supplier selection/bidding processes for selected purchase requests, and supplier and contract pricing validation for all purchase requests.
- Responsible for managing projects to improve procurement processes.
- Responsible for supplier communication to resolve transactional issues.
- Responsible for resolving invoice price and terms discrepancies to enable order processing.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Others).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.