Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Performs maintenance and inspections on Electrical and Auxiliary Systems Equipment, including emergency power system, Security Systems, Automation, CCTV, Fire alarm system & Intercom System and any other equipment as requested.
- Repairs, refurbishes or replaces defective property, equipment and performs corrective maintenance activities as required.
- Prepares reports as in accordance with procedures.
- Provide technical inputs for variations or alternative solutions to upgrade current electrical and auxiliary systems.
- ON CALL Service for 24 Hours of Operations.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Electrical).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Driving Skills.
- Location: Bulacan, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.