Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- Performs maintenance and inspections on Mechanical Equipment including standby genset, airconditioning and ventilation system, domestic water supply, PFTS, motorized gates, roll up shutters and other mechanical equipment as requested.
- Repairs, refurbishes or replaces defective property, equipment and performs corrective maintenance activities as required.
- Prepares reports as in accordance with procedures,
- Provide technical inputs for variations or alternative solutions to upgrade current mechanical systems.
- Act as interface and monitors performance of service provider.
- ON CALL Service for 24 Hours of Operations.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Mechanical).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Driving Skills.
- Location: Bulacan, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.