CADET ENGINEERS - INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERINGSubmit ResuméLink
- To provide the basic knowledge and skills to enable new graduates to gain experience in the various aspects of toll road operations and maintenance.
- It is a workplace learning and development program intended for graduates of Engineering Courses.
- It shall familiarize graduates of Engineering Courses with the workings of the MPTC companies by immersing them in its operations.
- Moreover, the program shall develop the engineers’ functional and behavioral competencies through diverse learning methodologies, and in-still in them a strong sense of passion for customer service and a drive for excellence.
- 2 years program
- one-week induction (i.e. 1 day HR/Business Orientation, 3 days Toll Operations Immersion, 3 days Traffic Operations Immersion)
- 24 months on-the-job training on the core functions and operations
- Coaching where adequate time is given to trainees with an assigned coach
- Special project, which they will work on, present and defend against a panel
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Caloocan City.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Engineering - Industrial or equivalent.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.