Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING
- Design electronic components, software, products, or systems for commercial, industrial, medical, military, or scientific applications.
- Analyze operation needs and determine electrical system requirements, capacity, and cost to develop a system plan.
- Develop maintenance and testing procedures for electronic components and equipment.
- Evaluate systems and recommend design modifications or equipment repair.
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems to make sure they meet safety standards and applicable regulations.
- Plan and develop applications and modifications for electronic properties used in parts and systems to improve technical performance.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Electronic and Communication).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Driving Skills.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.