This section presents the job purpose, job description, functional scope and dimensions as well as job qualification to specifically identify key roles and responsibilities of the requirement.
PM (Project Management) Associate
Job Purpose Summary
(Please state key responsibility.)
Handles service orders by a certain client and initiates provisioning of the service whether it concerns simple or complex data - voice, DSL.
(Reports to Line Manager/Functional Manager, etc.)
1. Performs second validation through project review to confirm understanding and expectations on the requirements from customers before a project is rolled out.
2. Coordinates with customers (internal and external) through call-outs or meetings to confirm compliance of all requirements before installation.
3. Manage end to end project implementation with the guidance of project managers to ensure timely delivery of projects as per project plan.
4. Prepare regular project updates as reference to project stakeholders including the project managers.
5. Anticipate risks and reports occurrence to mitigate possible project delays.
6. Provides assistance on the resolution of issues or seek assistance and support from a team of project managers for high level issues.
7. Confirm delivery of service with customers then ensure acceptance documentation as part project closure.
8. Work with project managers regarding project endorsement to billing as part of revenue realization.
9. Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
lBS graduates major in ECE/EE/COE/IT;
l Project Management
lExperience on Data communication technology preferred
lExperience in LAN/WAN networking
lExperience on optical fiber and copper cable infrastractures
l Responsible, punctual, and attentive to detail
l Interest in learning and experiencing new technologies
l Conversant in PC operation and fluency in Microsoft Office applications
l Good analysis and problem solving skills
l Ability to work effectively under pressure
l Flexible and open to change