MAIN DISTRIBUTION FRAME ASSISTANT
1. Conduct regular test on voice and data lines with reported troubles to isolate and analyze trouble spots.
2. Coordinate with Telecom Engineers of Network Management and Outside Plant personnel regarding installation and/or repair of customer lines and other conditions that may affect the satisfactory operations and maintenance of said lines.
3. Perform wiring and/or jumpering on terminal blocks at the frame for the connection, disconnection and re-connection of customer trunk lines. Performs periodic inspection and cleaning of distribution frame.
4. Perform relative verification of terminal block connections, utilization and assignment of change cable pairs, updates, and change EQN through ICMS.
5. Perform preventive and/or corrective maintenance of subscriber and other ancillary CO equipment (i.e. DLC, PCM, per gain devices, etc.) by monitoring equipment alarms, testing and localizing equipment faults and replacing defective modules.
6. Perform line verification and check line condition of subscriber lines through Network Management Systems.
7. Perform other related tasks as required from time to time.