Provides overall IT support to company’s projects and services. And support workforce group’s goals and objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Respond to contracted technical support by providing service to the ff requests:
a) Diagnosis, troubleshooting, testing and repair of IT equipment
b) Unpacking, Installation and testing of new IT equipment
c) Removal from equipment, inventory management, and testing of equipment for relocation.
d) Installation, testing, removal and re-configuration of IT equipment
e) Provide feedback regarding status of request.
2. Performs Software troubleshooting and maintenance
3. Coordinates with other IT Team for problem resolution
4. Performs other duties as assigned, including special tasks involved in responding to any workforce duties
5. Able to work on a shifting schedules and a changing projects and locations
6. Will be assigned to handle various iPLUS projects
• Candidate to possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science , Information Technology or any related/equivalent and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• 1-2 years of related work experience