· Champions new policies and SOPs, serves as role model. No corrective actions received for failure to adhere to standards and policies stated in the Table of Offenses and Penalties.
· Helps and supports new and fellow Team Members in their work to contribute to overall Company success
· Completes all assigned tasks on time with minimal supervision. Fulfills commitment to peers, co-workers, and supervisors/managers.
· Arrives at work on time every day.
· Confronts potentially unethical behavior, reports deviations to standards, indiscretions appropriately and timely.
· Uses company resources, such as equipment, supplies, materials, etc. with the same care and efficiency as one’s own possession.
· Meets average check target when doing cashiering function.
· Pass monthly recertification tests with a minimum grade of 85%
· Receives positive written and oral Customer feedback
· Able to translate C.U.S.T.O.M.E.R. Credo into actions and results as indicated in the Mystery Shopper rating.