· Thinks carefully about the likely effects on others of one’s words, actions, appearance, and mode of behavior. Takes actions calculated to have a positive effect on others.
· Has upstanding, professional relationship with key players in the organization, respected by his subordinates, peers and co-workers.
· Consistently facilitates effective store huddles and monthly general meetings.
· Mentors Team Members and Shift Supervisors with potential and interests for greater responsibilities. Has at least been directly responsible for one Team Member/Shift Supervisor’s internal promotion attributable to his persistent mentoring.
· Sets priorities, goals and timetables to achieve maximum productivity and results:
o store/s meets sales and marketing targets consistently;
o consistently keep costs within budget;
o meets budgeted labor and productivity attributable to good rostering and consistent coaching.
· Shifts strategies or approach in response to the demands of a situation or results.
· Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against and internal or external standard of excellence by regularly conducting an environmental scan and proactively acts or submits recommendations to the District Manager.
· Recognizes when to escalate to the next higher level of expertise mistakes, recurring issues, breakdowns, inefficiencies and variations from established systems and processes.
· Produces results or provides service that meets or exceeds company standards. Consistent store/s performance rating of 85% up in monthly audit report.
· Demonstrates the following traits at all times: genuine personal warmth, emphatic skill, an optimistic, upbeat attitude, team orientation and conscientiousness.