The District Manager is responsible for maintaining the key business areas listed:
· Is accountable for sales growth within the district, assisting the Operations Manager in reaching their sales plans.
· Monitors controllable store expenses for profitability.
· Maintains efficient, friendly service standards.
· Responds pro-actively to prevent and resolve customer service situations.
· Conducts customer surveys and evaluates Mystery Shopper shopper surveys.
· Is sales driven and generates a sales environment in stores.
· Sets up and maintains cost and labor controls.
· Responsible for loss prevention and innovations.
· Responsible for store management supervision including but not limited to directing of management team, corrective counseling, and issuing management evaluations.
· Organizes the opening of new TheCoffee Bean& Tea Leaf® locations.
· Identifies and resolves problems for items that affect any of the above objectives. Also, creates systems to identify or solve problems before they happen or to prevent them from reoccurring. Utilizes action plans when needed
· Creates, improves, or upgrades systems to better and more efficiently achieve goals and objectives. Also, develops methods to help build customer base and company expansion.
· Acts as liaison between corporate and management personnel and coordinates with other Senior Management Members.
· Executes effective store visits.
Team Member Development
· Perpetuates company philosophy and culture.
· Effectively recruits and interviews new management candidates.
· Ensures appropriate training for StoreLeaders.
· Manages the development and performance of Store Leaders.
· Evaluates Store Leaders on an on-going basis.
· Creates and implements consistent, ongoing, efficient, effective, staff and manager training to both meet the company objectives and create bench strength for growth and change.
· Implements training manuals and ongoing training classes.
· Motivates Store Leaders to maintain quality and consistent product.
· Educates Store Leaders on all products and services.
· Consistently maintains the highest quality of product standards.
· Oversees drink making and re-certification process, monthly.
· Supervises Store Leaders in maintaining clean, safe, well-stocked and merchandised stores.
· Enforces company merchandising standards.