· Champions new policies and SOPs, serves as role model. No corrective actions received for failure to adhere to standards and policies stated in the Table of Offenses and Penalties.
· Completes all assigned tasks on time with minimal supervision. Fulfills commitment to peers, co-workers, and supervisors/managers.
· Arrives at work on time every day.
· Confronts potentially unethical behavior, reports deviations to standards, indiscretions appropriately and timely.
· Uses company resources, such as equipment, supplies, materials, etc. with the same care and efficiency as one’s own possession.
· Meets CBTL sales targets by ensuring merchandisers are well stocked and maintaining cleanliness of merchandiser as well as creating new and repeat businesses.
· Pass monthly recertification tests with a minimum grade of 85%
· Receives positive written and oral Customer feedback
· Able to translate C.U.S.T.O.M.E.R. Credo into actions and results as indicated in the mystery shopper rating.
· Able to handle and solve guest complaints with ease.