· Mentors and coaches Wing Experts. Consistently enforces policies by prompt issuance of corrective action against erring employees.
· Sets and maintains high performance standards for self and others that support Company’s strategic plan and holds self and other Team Members accountable for achieving results.
· Works on Team Members’ involvement on short or long-term store or company goals thru effective shift huddles, and individual coaching.
· Maintains a physical work environment that contributes to the well-being of others.
· Uses company resources with the same care and efficiency as one’s own possession.
· Makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of changes, systems and results.
· Completes all work according to procedures and standards to achieve results and prevent losses.
· Store’s sales growth and consistent improvement of bottom line result is attributable to excellent shift management.
· Zero or controlled equipment downtime and zero accident during shift.
· Proactively reports mistakes, rework or recurring issues, breakdowns, inefficiencies and variations from established systems and processes.
· Store audits fall within acceptable rating of nothing below 85%
· Responds to change with a positive attitude and willingness to learn new ways to accomplish work activities and objectives.
· Demonstrates the following traits at all times: genuine personal warmth, emphatic skill, an optimistic, upbeat attitude, team orientation and conscientiousness.