Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN
- Plans and performs maintenance and inspections on Systems Equipment, including Toll Lane Equipment.
- Knowledge on: Electronics Troubleshooting and Preventive Maintenance of Fixed Operating Equipment
- Has relevant experience on the following: MS Windows 2000 operation/administration (HyperTerminal, NetBIOS, TCP/IP); RS-232 serial data communication (DTE, DCE); Printers (Thermal and/or impact); Magnetic encoder/decoder (e.g. card readers, FDD); Sequential Logic (Micro controllers, Programmable Logic Controllers); Low power microwave communications; Service and maintenance of systems and complex diagnostic tools.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electronic and Communication).
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Driving.
- Knowledge in safety procedure.
- Willing to work on shifting hours.
- Location: Bulacan, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.