NORTH - SYSTEMS TECHNICIANSubmit ResuméLink
- Plans and performs maintenance and inspections on Systems Equipment, including Toll Lane Equipment.
- Knowledge on: Electronics Troubleshooting and Preventive Maintenance of Fixed Operating Equipment
- Has relevant experience on the following: MS Windows 2000 operation/administration (HyperTerminal, NetBIOS, TCP/IP); RS-232 serial data communication (DTE, DCE); Printers (Thermal and/or impact); Magnetic encoder/decoder (e.g. card readers, FDD); Sequential Logic (Micro controllers, Programmable Logic Controllers); Low power microwave communications; Service and maintenance of systems and complex diagnostic tools.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electronic and Communication).
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Driving.
- Knowledge in safety procedure.
- Willing to work on shifting hours.
- Location: Bulacan, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.