- Monitor and inspect roadway construction to ensure conformance to the plans specifications, with the right quality and workmanship.
- Prepare and submit progress and other relevant reports.
- Submit all records of measurements/quantity calculations to the Quantity Engineer.
- Monitor and inspect roadway construction to ensure conformance to the plans specifications and construction methodology.
- Check and monitor materials delivery to ensure that only acceptable materials are delivered at site.
- Extend assistance in the interpretation of highway drawings and specifications.
- Prepare and update progress monitoring chart for roadway construction.
- Prepare daily inspection reports of the Contractors’ activities and work progress.
- Assist the survey representative in undertaking field surveys to ensure that measurements accurately reflect the requirements.
- Check, in coordination with the Lines and Grades and QA/QC Sections, any prerequisites before any subsequent work is started.
- Record all information that might be needed for the purposes of measurement.
- Record particulars of labor, plant and materials used and any circumstances that may be relevant to claims or change orders.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Civil).
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required certification(s): Licensed Civil Engineer.
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience in horizontal and vertical (roads, bridges, buildings, etc.) construction, two (2) years as Highway Engineer.
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Powerpoint, and other work-relevant softwares).
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.