- Review and familiarize himself/herself with the Project structural drawings and specifications.
- Extends assistance and direction to the General Contractor in all matters related to the interpretation of Project structural drawings and specifications.
- Review and recommend for approval of Contractor’s submitted working/shop drawings for temporary and permanent works.
- Formulates inputs to guidelines for inspectors (in coordination with QA/QC, QESH, Road works, Non-FOE/FOE, and other related works) and their interface with structures construction procedures and methods.
- Maintain, compile photos, records or copies of relevant plans, standards drawings, sketches, calculations, design reports, geotechnical and test results of structures either in hard copies or electronic files.
- Prepare and update progress monitoring charts for structure construction.
- Monitor and inspect all construction activities of the Contractor/s.
- Ensure that all construction activities are being implemented in accordance with the Project plans and specifications in coordination with other trades.
- Regularly prepare daily inspection reports and maintain records of all the Contractor/s day to day activities and work progress.
- Submit all records of measurements/quantity calculations to the Cost Engineering Section.
- Check and act on structure work requests before any works are started.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Civil).
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required certification(s): Licensed Civil Engineer.
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience in horizontal and vertical (roads, bridges, buildings, etc.) construction, two (3) years as Field Engineer.
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Powerpoint, CADD/STAAD III and other work-relevant softwares).
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time, Contract position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.