Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
SOUTH - STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
- Review and familiarize himself/herself with the Project structural drawings and specifications.
- Extends assistance and direction to the General Contractor in all matters related to the interpretation of Project structural drawings and specifications.
- Review and recommend for approval of Contractor’s submitted working/shop drawings for temporary and permanent works.
- Formulates inputs to guidelines for inspectors (in coordination with QA/QC, QESH, Road works, Non-FOE/FOE, and other related works) and their interface with structures construction procedures and methods.
- Maintain, compile photos, records or copies of relevant plans, standards drawings, sketches, calculations, design reports, geotechnical and test results of structures either in hard copies or electronic files.
- Prepare and update progress monitoring charts for structure construction.
- Monitor and inspect all construction activities of the Contractor/s.
- Ensure that all construction activities are being implemented in accordance with the Project plans and specifications in coordination with other trades.
- Regularly prepare daily inspection reports and maintain records of all the Contractor/s day to day activities and work progress.
- Submit all records of measurements/quantity calculations to the Cost Engineering Section.
- Check and act on structure work requests before any works are started.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Civil).
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required certification(s): Licensed Civil Engineer.
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience in horizontal and vertical (roads, bridges, buildings, etc.) construction, two (3) years as Field Engineer.
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Powerpoint, CADD/STAAD III and other work-relevant softwares).
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time, Contract position(s) are available.