Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
SOUTH - CONTRACTS ENGINEER
- Assist the Contracts Manager in the contract administration from pre-qualification of contractors/consultants, bidding, award, post award and contract closure.
- Checks the quality of the technical bid documents prior to issuance to bidders.
- Identifies and assesses variations in the project.
- Prepares initial estimates.
- Conducts site inspection of works that are the subject of variation or claim.
- Prepares weekly or monthly reports, as may be required, relative to technical documents that may affect the Contract Price.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Civil).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required certification(s): Licensed Civil Engineer.
- At least three to five years experience in the construction industry.
- Location: Cavite, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.