Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - GENERAL ACCOUNTANT
- Lead accountant in general accounting booking.
- On time month-end closing of books and Balance Sheet preparation.
- Reviews and checks all entries in the Accounts Payable module, Accounts Receivable module, Sales Invoices and Statements of Account.
- Ensures consistent application of Accounting Policies and Procedures in accordance with GAAP/ASC.
- Preparation of monthly regular journal entries.
- In-charge of external audit of the company.
- Analyses Income Statement of concession.
- Oversees project accounting including actual vs. budget report analysis and discussion to departments.
- Assists in formulating and improving Accounting Polices & Procedures.
- Design of Business/Accounting Forms.
- Maintenance of Accounting System Software.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer Skills.
- Required certification(s): Certified Public Accountant.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel and any Automated Financial Accouting System
- Must be analytical, hardworking, willing to extend working hours, customer service-oriented
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.