Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE
- On time preparation of periodic tax returns such as but not limited to EWT, FBT and VAT.
- Records and monitors the fixed assets transactions of various departments such as acquisition, depreciation, transfers and retirement.
- Helps in the tax planning/savings measure of the company.
- Liaises with the government regulation offices regarding audits and other statutory requirements.
- In-charge of the annual business taxes and permits
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, Automated Financial Accounting System.
- Required certification(s): Certified Public Accountant.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel and any Automated Financial Accouting System
- Must be analytical, hardworking, willing to extend working hours, customer service-oriented
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time, Contract position(s) are available.