Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - FINANCIAL PLANNING SPECIALIST
- Ensures the correctness of all BIR tax returns of the Company.
- Prepares the computation of the corporate income tax and fringe benefits due for the Company (quarterly and annual returns).
- In charge of handling BIR Tax audits. Ensure audit readiness by ensuring documentations and records are updated on a regular basis.
- Takes the lead in tax planning.
- Acquire necessary knowledge and be the Subject Matter Expert on taxation.
- Ensures timely filing and payment of taxes and other government reports.
- Prepares the Board Materials and provides analysis on these reports.
- Prepare and present management reports as required, and escalate critical issues to management as necessary.
- Responsible for the consolidation of the Annual Budget of the Company.
- Ensures the availability of the Actual vs Budget reports for departments’ use Checks and approves APVs.
- Reviews the analysis on specific expenses by monitoring cost drivers per expense account.
- Ensures timely submission of monthly financial statements on management reporting.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer Skills.
- Required certification(s): Certified Public Accountant.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel and any Automated Financial Accouting System.
- Must be analytical, hardworking, willing to extend working hours, customer service-oriented.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.