GENERAL ACCOUNTANT - NLEXSubmit ResuméLink
- On time preparation of accounts payable vouchers particularly on all employee-related payments such as cash advances, reimbursements, last pay and SSS benefits.
- On time preparation of sales invoices and monitoring of aging of receivables. Ensure on time collection from customers.
- In-charge of recording and reconciling all money market transactions and fund transfers.
- Ensures consistent application of Accounting Policies and Procedures in accordance with GAAP/ASC
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Accountancy or equivalent.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Must be computer literate
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel and any Automated Financial Accouting System
- At least 3 yrs experience in the same capacity.
- Must be analytical, hardworking, willing to extend working hours, customer service-oriented
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.