NORTH - TREASURY SUPERVISORSubmit ResuméLink
- Deals with banks for Money Market Placements and prepares letters for Money Market Maturities. Manages the timing of investments in accordance with policy.
- Prepares summary report of all money market placements for regular submission to Accounting.
- Timely preparation of Weekly Cash Position Reports, Weekly Cash Balance reports and Cash Flow projections per quarter and annually.
- Acts as Petty Cash Custodian and ensures regular replenishment to serve.
- Deals with suppliers and employees regarding inquiries on collections and other pertinent matters.
- Deals with banks in all bank transactions such as securing bank statements, processing of telegraphic transfers, USD withdrawals, manager’s check application and import LC transactions.
- Ensures monthly revaluation of foreign denominated accounts (STI, USD bank accounts and USD loan).
- Supervises work of Treasury Associate on the disbursement of funds and monitoring of accounts payable.
- Ensure that all cash transactions are properly recorded and on time.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer Skills.
- Required certification(s): Certified Public Accountant.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel and any Automated Financial Accouting System.
- Must be analytical, detail-oriented, prudent, trustworthy.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.