- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer Skills.
- Required certification(s): Certified Public Accountant.
- Deals with banks for Money Market Placements and prepares letters for Money Market Maturities. Manages the timing of investments in accordance with policy.
- Prepares summary report of all money market placements for regular submission to Accounting.
- Timely preparation of Weekly Cash Position Reports, Weekly Cash Balance reports and Cash Flow projections per quarter and annually.
- Acts as Petty Cash Custodian and ensures regular replenishment to serve.
- Deals with suppliers and employees regarding inquiries on collections and other pertinent matters.
- Deals with banks in all bank transactions such as securing bank statements, processing of telegraphic transfers, USD withdrawals, manager’s check application and import LC transactions.
- Ensures monthly revaluation of foreign denominated accounts (STI, USD bank accounts and USD loan).
- Supervises work of Treasury Associate on the disbursement of funds and monitoring of accounts payable.
- Ensure that all cash transactions are properly recorded and on time.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel and any Automated Financial Accouting System.
- Must be analytical, detail-oriented, prudent, trustworthy.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Social Media Footer
We welcome your interest! We prefer online link of your resume!
Current Office Addresses:
North: NLEX, SCTEX with address at Km 12 Balintawak Toll Plaza, NLEX Compound, Brgy Baesa, Caloocan City
South: CAVITEX, CALAEX with address at 32 F Rufino Pacific Tower, V. A. Rufino corner Ayala Avenue, Makati
Considered the largest toll road developer and operator in the Philippines – in terms of vehicle traffic volume, revenue levels, asset base – and in terms of combined length of expressways in kilometers.
We are a toll road company has three major long-term concessions in the country – with three new concessions under construction awarded to it.
We broke barriers and ventured to the fast-growing Visayas region, seen as a beginning to creating and building more toll roads in high-growth areas outside of Luzon.
We are the first Philippine tollroad company that now has significant stakes in three major infrastructure companies in three progressive countries in the ASEAN region.
We are Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC).
Join Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation, the largest toll road operator in the Philippines, operating 63% of the total 320 kms of toll roads with opportunities to create synergies with existing networks.
MPTC is committed to its vision of providing high quality public service through improved expressway systems, which are catalysts for economic development.
Ultimately, MPTC seeks to permanently transform the country's transport landscape by working with government to build an increasingly comprehensive and integrated expressway network.
At all times, we are the leader in the tollways industry, providing the ultimate expressway experience in the region - as we remain at the forefront in innovation and service, driven by our greatly valued and highly engaged people.
We enable mobility and make everything accessible through world class expressways, transforming the region’s landscape -- bringing good life to people.
CUSTOMER FOCUS - We always keep in mind that we serve the public. Thus, we go out of our way to anticipate their needs and make their journeys more efficient.
INTEGRITY - We keep our word and we take responsibility for our promises. We always opt for what is ethical. We take pride in the trust that our stakeholders give to us.
TEAMWORK - We work smart and we work together. There are no big jobs or small jobs. Each and every employee plays an important role in the success and the exemplary reputation of the company. We are the sum of our parts.
INNOVATION - We are consistently improving the way we do things. We welcome fresh insights and blaze new trails in technology.
EXCELLENCE - We go the distance in every aspect of our operations. We believe that there is always room for improvement. We don't hesitate to put in the long hours to ensure that all our decisions are backed with valid, timely, and relevant data.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY - We have a duty to deliver public service. The things we do are guided by our commitment to the greater good. We do business with a conscience.