Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - TREASURY ASSOCIATE
- Prepares all company checks payable to suppliers, employees and other creditors and ensures disbursements are properly recorded on time.
- Prepares payments using the accounts payable module for on-line payments such as payroll, utilities and government remittances.
- Prepares All registers related to disbursements, unreleased checks report on a monthly basis and ensures its correctness and completeness.
- Deals with suppliers and employees regarding inquiries on check availability and other pertinent matters.
- Ensures payments are released and made on time especially on payments to utilities, legal counsel.
- Prepares / schedules weekly list of suppliers’ check for release.
- Acts as Petty Cash Custodian and ensures regular replenishment to serve.
- Ensures that all collections are deposited intact not later that the current Friday of each week.
- Deals with banks for Money Market Placements and prepares letters for Money Market Maturities.
- Manages the timing of investments in accordance with policy.
- Regulary updates monitoring of the number of transactions prepared for the month.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer Skills.
- Required certification(s): Certified Public Accountant.
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel and any Automated Financial Accouting System.
- Must be analytical, detail-oriented, prudent, trustworthy.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.