Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - ENVIRONMENT, SAFETY AND HEALTH ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Monitor and ensure on-time, complete execution of activities towards a safe and secure working environment in accordance to the company and regulatory requirements.
- Provide ESH leadership in related projects.
- Develop and implement effective ESH related training to all levels of employees, contractors and visitors.
- Custodian of ESH monitoring system and improve the system as per users' requirements.
- <li justify;"=""> Serves as ESHMS resource person and provide expert advice to operational groups for certification and surveillance audit of the Management System.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety).
- Preferably Manager specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least three (3) to five (5) years of working experience in Health, Safety and Environment.
- Preferably Assistant Manager with at least two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Preferably an accredited ESH practitioner of DOLE with valid accreditation.
- Knowledgeable in the Philippines Occupational Safety and Health, Environment - related legislation
- Hands on experience in implementation and follow through on ESH standards, audit programs, investigations and tracking of actions.
- Able to influence and motivate staff and contractors to improve ESH and performance
- Passionate and highly committed in driving ESH excellence
- Experienced in ISO14000, OHSAS18001 audit and certification process.
- Knows how to drive and with a valid driver’s license (at least non-professional license)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Balintawak, Caloocan City.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.