Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - ENVIRONMENT, SAFETY AND HEALTH SPECIALIST
- Track ESH permits and reporting requirements and ensure that the required permits are updated and reports are submitted on time.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new EH&S policies, programs and procedures.
- Manage and organize the safe disposal of hazardous substances and develop and implement new waste minimization and recycling initiative.
- Provide day-to-day EH&S technical support and guidance to managers and department personnel.
- Provide EH&S training to employees.
- Perform accident investigations, facility inspections, and corrective and preventive actions.
- Conduct safety audits and risk assessments and consider how risks could be reduced.
- Assist in department budgeting process by projecting needed equipment and alternatives.
- Monitor safe work practices of employees and outsourced personnel.
- Support safety committee and emergency response team initiatives.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Others).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Driving.
- Health and Safety or Environment or related technical discipline is required.
- Two to Three years experienced leading ESH in an organization.
- Experienced at working on ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001(or equivalent) environmental, health and safety management system.
- Experience in managing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Knows how to drive and with a valid driver’s license (at least non-professional license).
- With excellent oral and written communication skills.
- With strong people management skills.
- Can work under pressure.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to gain commitment at all levels within the organization.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.