NORTH - ENVIRONMENT, SAFETY AND HEALTH SPECIALISTSubmit ResuméLink
- Track ESH permits and reporting requirements and ensure that the required permits are updated and reports are submitted on time.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new EH&S policies, programs and procedures.
- Manage and organize the safe disposal of hazardous substances and develop and implement new waste minimization and recycling initiative.
- Provide day-to-day EH&S technical support and guidance to managers and department personnel.
- Provide EH&S training to employees.
- Perform accident investigations, facility inspections, and corrective and preventive actions.
- Conduct safety audits and risk assessments and consider how risks could be reduced.
- Assist in department budgeting process by projecting needed equipment and alternatives.
- Monitor safe work practices of employees and outsourced personnel.
- Support safety committee and emergency response team initiatives.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Others).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Driving.
- Health and Safety or Environment or related technical discipline is required.
- Two to Three years experienced leading ESH in an organization.
- Experienced at working on ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001(or equivalent) environmental, health and safety management system.
- Experience in managing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Knows how to drive and with a valid driver’s license (at least non-professional license).
- With excellent oral and written communication skills.
- With strong people management skills.
- Can work under pressure.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to gain commitment at all levels within the organization.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.