Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - QUALITY MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR
- Monitor implementation of QMS plans, programs and section expenses against budget.
- Plan, organize and prioritize quality improvement activities and daily tasks and performance of QM Specialists.
- Provide assistance and guidance to internal customers relevant to Quality and ISO requirements to ensure effective implementation of QMS
- Monitor QM section’s service level agreements and BSC metrics. Produce data and report on the performance, measuring against the said targets on a monthly basis
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Industrial).
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- College degree in Engineering preferably Industrial Engineering
- With certification to Lead Assessor Courses particularly in QMS
- At least 3 years work experience in documenting, implementing, handling and auditing
- ISO Management Systems particularly ISO 9001
- Must be a leader with strong personality, firm, industrious, persistent and highly-committed to Quality
- Must be a self-starter with strong drive for continuous improvement
- With strong motivation and teambuilding skills
- Must be able to manage employees effectively
- Good natured and with high regard to integrity and credibility
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.