Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - QUALITY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Monitor implementation of QMS plans, programs and section expenses against budget.
- Plan, organize and prioritize quality improvement activities and daily tasks and performance of QM Specialists.
- Provide assistance and guidance to internal customers relevant to Quality and ISO requirements to ensure effective implementation of QMS.
- Monitor QM section’s service level agreements and BSC metrics.
- Produce data and report on the performance, measuring against the said targets on a monthly basis.
- Promotes quality consciousnes within the organization.
- Monitors the implementation of quality programs including corrective action plans derived from quality assurance and control inspections and audits.
- Provide advices related to all relevant quality assurance and control matters.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Industrial).
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- With certification to Lead Assessor Courses particularly in QMS.
- At least 3 years work experience in documenting, implementing, handling and auditing.
- ISO Management Systems particularly ISO 9001.
- Must be a leader with strong personality, firm, industrious, persistent and highly-committed to Quality.
- Must be a self-starter with strong drive for continuous improvement.
- With strong motivation and teambuilding skills.
- Must be able to manage employees effectively.
- Good natured and with high regard to integrity and credibility.
- Attended numerous trainings in quality assurance and control and IMS systems
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.