NORTH - QUALITY MANAGEMENT SPECIALISTSubmit ResuméLink
- Monitor implementation of QMS plans, programs and section expenses against budget.
- Plan, organize and prioritize quality improvement activities and daily tasks and performance of QM Specialists.
- Provide assistance and guidance to internal customers relevant to Quality and ISO requirements to ensure effective implementation of QMS.
- Monitor QM section’s service level agreements and BSC metrics.
- Produce data and report on the performance, measuring against the said targets on a monthly basis.
- Promotes quality consciousnes within the organization.
- Monitors the implementation of quality programs including corrective action plans derived from quality assurance and control inspections and audits.
- Provide advices related to all relevant quality assurance and control matters.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Industrial).
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- With certification to Lead Assessor Courses particularly in QMS.
- At least 3 years work experience in documenting, implementing, handling and auditing.
- ISO Management Systems particularly ISO 9001.
- Must be a leader with strong personality, firm, industrious, persistent and highly-committed to Quality.
- Must be a self-starter with strong drive for continuous improvement.
- With strong motivation and teambuilding skills.
- Must be able to manage employees effectively.
- Good natured and with high regard to integrity and credibility.
- Attended numerous trainings in quality assurance and control and IMS systems
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.