Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - QUALITY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Assist the QESH Manager in promoting quality consciousness within the organization
- Assist the QESH Manager in monitoring the implementation of quality programs including corrective action plans derived from quality assurance and control inspections and audits.
- Provide advices related to all relevant quality assurance and control matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- College Degree in Engineering and/or Management Science
- Attended numerous trainings in quality assurance and control and IMS systems
- At least 1 year experience as Quality Assurance or Control Officer preferably in a manufacturing and engineering company.
- At least 1 year experience in line management function preferably in a manufacturing and engineering company.
- Pleasing personality, firm, industrious persistent, and highly committed to quality.
- Good natured.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.