INTERNAL AUDITOR - NLEXSubmit ResuméLink
- Prepares detailed audit programs and schedules based on the audit plans presented by the Audit Head.
- Identify and evaluate the exposures to loss that are related to the company operations
- Review and evaluate operational procedures through risk analysis and recommend systems improvements on identified risks and control weaknesses
- Assist in establishing procedures on areas where there are no controls or controls are insufficient that exposes the company to risks
- Ascertain that the ongoing processes for controlling operations throughout the Metro Pacific Tollways group are adequately designed and functioning in an effective manner.
- May be required to conducts under-cover investigations and operations audit.
- Updating of Audit procedures.
- Report to the management on the adequacy and effectiveness of the organization’s systems of internal control, together with ideas, counsel, and recommendations to improve the system.
- With high in analytical and mathematics skills
- Should be proficient in Financial (PFRS/IFRS) and Operations Auditing processes
- At least 3 years work experience of which 2 years in Auditing preferably with background on Information Systems Audit, and CPA Board Passer is an advantage
- Not more than 35 years old
- Preferably residing at QC, KAMANAVA, Bulacan or Pampanga areas
- Willing to work beyond regular working hours on shifting schedules
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.