Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - PROCUREMENT SUPERVISOR
- Prepares documents and implements Purchasing Policies.
- Reviwes and recommends Purchase Order for approval by the Division Head and President.
- Provides supervision and technical expertise on a variety of purchasing support activities.
- Communicates with other Department Heads on issues related to delivery and specifications of goods.
- <li justify;"=""> Consolidates data for report preparation that may be used by the management in decision making.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electrical), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others).
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material and Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Graduate of any 4 or 5 year Technical or Engineering course..
- Five years comprehensive experience in purchasing procedure and policies preferably from a company engaged in Operations & Maintenance.
- Patient, hardworking, trustworthy and detail oriented.
- Physicaly fit.
- Male/Female, 28 to 45 years old.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.