PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST – NLEXSubmit ResuméLink
- Reviews the requisition request for completeness and accuracy of item descriptions for
- equested material, supplies and equipment, account numbers and appropriate authorizations obtained.
- Acquires comparative quotations based on comparative price, quality, availability, terms and delivery.
- Liaises with suppliers and requisitioning party for clarifications and concerns.
- Researches locally available potential sources and vendors for specified products and commodities; obtains information and/or samples and observes demonstrations.
- Prepares informal bid award documentation.
- Recommends successful suppliers for award of informal and other bids in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Authorizes modifications and substitution of items to ensure timely delivery and
- appropriate quality and quantity of materials and supplies in partnership with the requisitioning party.
- Exercises sound judgment within assigned areas of responsibility in accordance with laws, rules, regulations and Company’s procedures.
- Answers questions from potential vendors regarding Company purchasing policies and procedures.
- Provides information to vendors and company employees on purchasing procedures and requirements.
- Inputs information in the purchasing system and enters changes in Purchase Orders to correct problems.
- Performs office duties such as filing, encoding, operation of office equipment.
- Prepares clear, concise and accurate administrative reports and/ or presentations.
- College or University graduate major in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or any Engineering course.
- With at least 3 years of extensive experience in Procurement preferably under a
- company engaged in Operation and Maintenance or in a company involved in the construction of a major infrastructure.
- Honest, orderly, structured, reliable, calm and patient.
- Physically fit.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC), an investment holding company, engages in the tollways business activities in the Philippines. With proven track record in managing, constructing, and operating toll facilities and expressways. It constructed and operated some of the Philippines’ major expressways such as the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX), and Manila Cavite Toll Expressway (CAVITEX) toll road facilities.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation. MPTC has lined up a number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects and expansion projects in a bid to boost infrastructure and development programs and support the traffic decongestion initiatives of the Philippine government. Among the PPP Projects in the pipeline are the NLEX-SLEC Connector Road, the Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAEX), and the C5 South Link, to link expressways in the North and the South.
A partner in nation-building, MPTC’s infrastructure investment has expanded to the Visayas-Mindanao region with the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway and ASEAN, specifically in Vietnam and Thailand. Notably, we have a significant stake in three major infrastructure companies in the ASEAN Region: A 49.3% share in PT Nusantara Infrastructure of Indonesia; a 44.94% share in CII Bridges & Roads of Vietnam; and a 29.45% share in Don Muang Tollway Public Company Limited of Thailand.
Through these recent entries into the ASEAN, we have made available our highly developed experience and expertise in building tollroad infrastructure and managing tollways operations to our neighboring countries, along with our global standards in systems and our well-trained and dedicated executive talent.
Be part of our next move to progress and share the ambition of transforming lives through unparalleled road infrastructures with us.