- Graduate of BA major in Legal Management, Political Science, and other allied courses.
- With one (1) year work experience in law firms or legal departments of private/public companies or other departments in public/private agencies and companies with exposure in the areas of legal research and legal writing, handling and analysis of legal documentation.
- Excellent legal research, writing and communications skills.
- Familiarity with the general principles law, court rules and procedures.
- Has the ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Male/female; with good interpersonal skills.
- Develop, organize and maintain records/filing systems for cases involving TMC and MNTC, which includes, but not limited to, securing copies of Transcript of Stenographic
- Notes of hearings, resolutions, orders and decisions issued by judicial, quasi-judicial and administrative bodies.
- Track and monitor status of pending cases and updates electronic system for status of cases; enters and retrieves case information using appropriate computer based data base system.
- Summarize and prepare regular reports requiring the extraction of database information.
- Research laws and jurisprudence relevant to the operations of and area of business of the company and summarizes or digests and reports the same to the Legal Officer.
- Research, summarizes and digests laws or jurisprudence in connection with a legal query, case or request for copy of said law or jurisprudence.
- Coordinates and follows up with external counsel for CMD-Legal requirement (eg.
- Evidentiary, supporting documents, background information, contacting witnesses) for cases or matters referred to them for handling.
- File pleadings, motions, other required judicial or quasi-judicial documentation by personal service, or substituted service.
- Drafts simple legal documents, such as, affidavits, standard/boiler plate Deed of Sale.
- Receives and calendars responses to all pleadings, motions and incoming documents, coordinate and maintain schedules.
- Draft letters, case referrals or requests for legal opinions.
- Maintain directory of contacts of the department and establish rapport with the contact persons.
Social Media Footer
We welcome your interest! We prefer online link of your resume!
Current Office Addresses:
North: NLEX, SCTEX with address at Km 12 Balintawak Toll Plaza, NLEX Compound, Brgy Baesa, Caloocan City
South: CAVITEX, CALAEX with address at 32 F Rufino Pacific Tower, V. A. Rufino corner Ayala Avenue, Makati
Considered the largest toll road developer and operator in the Philippines – in terms of vehicle traffic volume, revenue levels, asset base – and in terms of combined length of expressways in kilometers.
We are a toll road company has three major long-term concessions in the country – with three new concessions under construction awarded to it.
We broke barriers and ventured to the fast-growing Visayas region, seen as a beginning to creating and building more toll roads in high-growth areas outside of Luzon.
We are the first Philippine tollroad company that now has significant stakes in three major infrastructure companies in three progressive countries in the ASEAN region.
We are Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC).
Join Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation, the largest toll road operator in the Philippines, operating 63% of the total 320 kms of toll roads with opportunities to create synergies with existing networks.
MPTC is committed to its vision of providing high quality public service through improved expressway systems, which are catalysts for economic development.
Ultimately, MPTC seeks to permanently transform the country's transport landscape by working with government to build an increasingly comprehensive and integrated expressway network.
At all times, we are the leader in the tollways industry, providing the ultimate expressway experience in the region - as we remain at the forefront in innovation and service, driven by our greatly valued and highly engaged people.
We enable mobility and make everything accessible through world class expressways, transforming the region’s landscape -- bringing good life to people.
CUSTOMER FOCUS - We always keep in mind that we serve the public. Thus, we go out of our way to anticipate their needs and make their journeys more efficient.
INTEGRITY - We keep our word and we take responsibility for our promises. We always opt for what is ethical. We take pride in the trust that our stakeholders give to us.
TEAMWORK - We work smart and we work together. There are no big jobs or small jobs. Each and every employee plays an important role in the success and the exemplary reputation of the company. We are the sum of our parts.
INNOVATION - We are consistently improving the way we do things. We welcome fresh insights and blaze new trails in technology.
EXCELLENCE - We go the distance in every aspect of our operations. We believe that there is always room for improvement. We don't hesitate to put in the long hours to ensure that all our decisions are backed with valid, timely, and relevant data.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY - We have a duty to deliver public service. The things we do are guided by our commitment to the greater good. We do business with a conscience.