Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
NORTH - INSURANCE SPECIALIST
- Formulates procedures and policies on claims handling matters to ensure indemnity and management of loss.
- Manages the collection and maintenance of claims data & records; develops and submits periodic and ad hoc reports with corresponding recommendations on loss control and mitigating/prevention initiatives.
- Assesses company’s perils/risks & application of appropriate (customized) insurance coverage.
- Reviews, evaluates, negotiates and resolves all insurance related claims & recoveries (i.e. Own Damage and third party claims).
- Investigates and validates circumstances surrounding insurance claims.
- Coordinates and reviews all insurance related reports to the company for contractual compliance.
- Liases with departments on property management and insurance activities to ensure the efficient operation of individual operating units.
- Supervises staff and oversees department’s daily activities.
- Evaluates, reviews and makes reports on broker/insurance performance including claims assistance and premium cost analysis.
- Coordinates with various insurers/brokers in conjuction with Company’s insurance program to enhance premium cost.
- Develops and monitors company’s insurance budget for annual renewal.
- Communicates loss experience to Division Head and develop short and long range risk management program to reduce cost/exposure.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Human Resource Management.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Others or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Interpersonal Skills.
- With at least 5 years extensive experience in insurance underwriting, claims and/ or business development at managerial/supervisory capacity.
- Location: Caloocan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.