- Candidate must possess at Bachelor's/College Degree, Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science/Information Technology, Education/Teaching/Training, Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management, Human Resource Management, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Marketing, Social Science/Sociology, Tourism/Travel or equivalent.
- Basic Knowledge in PC usage and internet navigation.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level and willing to learn.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati, Mandaluyong and Quezon City.
- FullTime position(s) are available.
- Required language(s): English.
- Successful candidate will provide customer and technical support through phone, chat and email requests. He/She will independently identify, troubleshoot, document, categorize and replicate customer problems and escalate more complex problems as necessary.
- Customer Service Representative for Life Insurance are the front liners who provide professional and efficient phone support to different customers of a Fortune 500 client and noted as one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S.
Social Media Footer
SYKES is a multinational company with offices in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. It is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena.
SYKES is the first multinational call center to establish operations in the Philippines (1997) and it is also the first call center in Cebu (2003). Its 5 sites in Manila and 1 site in Cebu house more than 14,000 employees who proudly call themselves SYKESers.