1. Prepare weekly status report and fulfils other responsibilities as may be required by the management.
2. Prepares documents for filling, checks veracity and completeness information
3. Undertakes filing of visa & insurance of the selected fit to work applicants.
4. Responsible for the immediate processing of documents of selected and medically fit applicants for deployment.
5. Maintaining friendly and on-going communication with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), DFA, and embassies.
6. Ensures complete and updated requirements and objectives set by the POEA, embassies and airline companies and effectively communicate such information to concerned management.
7. Ensures the confidentiality at all times of all information pertaining to the company’s accounts including employers and applicants data.
8. Assists the applicants at the airport upon deployment as required.
9. Prepares and files Job Orders, Client Accreditation, OEC (Overseas Employment Certificate) Processing and License renewal at POEA
10. Prepares and files visa at different embassies.
11. Arrange company’s billing payments – MERALCO, Maynilad, BIR and other government agencies.
12. Prepares and files disciplinary action against workers for watch listing at the POEA
Representing POEA cases and adjudication office and other administrative duties.