Hinduja Global Solutions
Product Trainer for a Health and Wellness Account (Alabang)
- Schedules and adheres to the schedule of training programs
- Conducts training consistent with the training guide
- Implements incentive programs throughout the training periods to keep agents involved and focused
- Accountable for the quality of all agents brought to the floor
- Works with operations to design and implement refresher training for current certified agents
- Attends weekly and quarterly business reviews to provide feedback to the client on topics and metrics assigned
- Promptly responds to client emails and updates the entire leadership team of any instruction, situation, question and issues
- Adheres on house rules and serves as an example to all employees
- Serves as panelists during internal assessment activities for Line Trainers, Quality Analysts, PACs, and Email Reps.
- Helps ensure the program’s compliance to the contractual and legislative requirements
- Participates in program-wide and company-wide activities
- Responsible for maintenance and up to date inventory of doors and training equipment and materials assigned to
- Responsible for maintaining up to date records of agents trained for a specific skill
- Works on Product Specific Accreditation for training conduct
- Keeps abreast of current training trends and issues.
- Attends training meetings.
- Expands training knowledge through seminars.
- Performs quality analysts’ functions such as monitoring, attends calibration sessions; quality meetings and team alignment (etc) when not in training.
- Follows other tasks and/ or offline tasks assigned by his Training/ Quality Manager.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Training and Development or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as a Product Trainer is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Healthcare account experience is an advantage
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.