Product Trainer for a Health and Wellness Account (Alabang)Submit ResuméLink
- Schedules and adheres to the schedule of training programs
- Conducts training consistent with the training guide
- Implements incentive programs throughout the training periods to keep agents involved and focused
- Accountable for the quality of all agents brought to the floor
- Works with operations to design and implement refresher training for current certified agents
- Attends weekly and quarterly business reviews to provide feedback to the client on topics and metrics assigned
- Promptly responds to client emails and updates the entire leadership team of any instruction, situation, question and issues
- Adheres on house rules and serves as an example to all employees
- Serves as panelists during internal assessment activities for Line Trainers, Quality Analysts, PACs, and Email Reps.
- Helps ensure the program’s compliance to the contractual and legislative requirements
- Participates in program-wide and company-wide activities
- Responsible for maintenance and up to date inventory of doors and training equipment and materials assigned to
- Responsible for maintaining up to date records of agents trained for a specific skill
- Works on Product Specific Accreditation for training conduct
- Keeps abreast of current training trends and issues.
- Attends training meetings.
- Expands training knowledge through seminars.
- Performs quality analysts’ functions such as monitoring, attends calibration sessions; quality meetings and team alignment (etc) when not in training.
- Follows other tasks and/ or offline tasks assigned by his Training/ Quality Manager.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Training and Development or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as a Product Trainer is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Healthcare account experience is an advantage
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management services from marketing and digital enablement services, consumer interaction services to platform enabling back office business services. By applying analytics and interaction transformation design to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency and helps to retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with about 40,000 employees in 65 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has over four decades of experience working with some of the world's most recognized brands.
- Back Office Support Representatives (Iloilo) to start this Friday, June 16
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) for Healthcare QC | 15K-18K Package | Weekends Off
- Healthcare Associates - CSR (Quezon City)
- Healthcare Benefits Representative (Customer Service Representative)
- Transition and Solutions Design Manager (Quezon City)
- Property Accounting Specialist (Quezon City)